If you are facing problem to see Bangla font please follow up the manual to configure your system for Bangla reading.
If you are using Windows Vista or later version, the contents of this site are compatible with the system fonts you already have in you computer.
For Windows XP and earlier Windows version:
1. Download the Bangla font from here.
2. After download copy and paste it to your system’s “Fonts” directory. You can find this directory by two simple ways:
Go to: Start > Control Panel > Fonts
Start > Run > type “fonts” and click OK
There might be some problem like broken Bengali text in some browsers like opera. In this case you have to install complex script supporter. You can download it here and easily install it by following the given instruction.
1. Dowload the IComplex installer* from here.
2. Double click on the downloaded installer
3. Follow the way images bellow are showing.
After a restart we hope, you will have no more problems with Bengali fonts.
For MAC versions:
Download the Bangla Unicode font pack from here and configure it according to your Mac OS.
For Mobile Users:
If your mobile support Bangla Unicode and complex scripts, you can view our site. Otherwise follow the instructions.
1. Download Opera Mini from http://mini.opera.com/
2. Install and Run Opera Mini
3. Type “opera:config” at the address bar and ok.
4. Change the settings “Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts” to “Yes” and click the “Save” button.
5. Now you can view any Bangla site in your mobile using Opera Mini.