School boy electrocuted in Pirojpur
Anisur Rahman Swapan
A school boy died after electrocuted during taking bath in a canal Shangkarpasha union of Pirojpur district town on Friday noon.
The victim was identified as Anik, 13, class VIII student of Pirojpur government boy’s school and son of Abdul Gaffar, said Pirojpur Sadar police station in charge.
Police and family sources said Anik while went to nearby canal for taking bath, electrocuted by a live wire perhaps torn by nor-wester.
Dead body handed over to family members lodging a case of unnatural death, police sources said.
Edited By: Central Desk