AmaderBarisal.com Logo

School boy electrocuted in Pirojpur

Anisur Rahman Swapan
আমাদেরবরিশাল.কম

5 April 2014 Saturday 11:58:02 AM

pirojpur-news-map Pirojpur MapA school boy died after electrocuted during taking bath in a canal Shangkarpasha union of Pirojpur district town on Friday noon.

The victim was identified as Anik, 13, class VIII student of Pirojpur government boy’s school and son of Abdul Gaffar, said Pirojpur Sadar police station in charge.

Police and family sources said Anik while went to nearby canal for taking bath, electrocuted by a live wire perhaps torn by nor-wester.

Dead body handed over to family members lodging a case of unnatural death, police sources said.



সম্পাদনা: Central Desk


প্রকাশক: মোঃ মোয়াজ্জেম হোসেন তালুকদার    সম্পাদক: মো: জিয়াউল হক
সাঁজের মায়া (২য় তলা), হযরত কালুশাহ সড়ক, বরিশাল-৮২০০। ফোন : ০৪৩১-৬৪৫৪৪, মুঠেফোন : ০১৮২৮১৫২০৮০ ই-মেইল : [email protected]
আমাদের বরিশাল ডটকম -এ প্রকাশিত/প্রচারিত কোনো সংবাদ, তথ্য, ছবি, আলোকচিত্র, রেখাচিত্র, ভিডিওচিত্র, অডিও কনটেন্ট কপিরাইট আইনে পূর্বানুমতি ছাড়া ব্যবহার করা যাবে না।